1- Advanced Search – first field testing deployed
It’s the magnifying glass with a on the map HUD, try it out. We will be making it even better with the next updates.
2- Vacation mode
Those of you that want to be protected while you can’t play, you can trigger vacation inside your profile – a beer cup near the banner.
3- More Quests
7 new chapters with 24 quests each – added.
• Daily rewards - premium rewards increased dramatically
• Sending army to your sieged city was broken – now it works
• Repair walls in quick build menu fixed
• Save / load Formations partial deployment. (still in internal testing) Soon you will be able to work with formations much more conveniently.
4- Smaller bug fixes:
- Hall of fame improved artwork
- Deserters, hide army, move army fixes
- Beginner protection bug fixes
- 2 missing icons fixed
- Music is turned off by default
- Chat is close by default
- HUD resource income information was broken on occasion
- Battle reports profile buttons fixes
- 1 tutorial bug fixed
- Second armory slot did not clear visually when the upgrade was finished – fixed.
- Quest chapter 10 bug fixed – (reported by poorya644 )
- Various language bugs fixed
5- Previous Minor Update - 26.06.15
• Fixed - Battering Ram and Cargo Cart having the same Icon
• Fixed - Capital storage capacity from the palace. Went missing last time around.
• Fixed - Rituals speed bonus was reversed
• Fixed - Some armory bonuses were broken
• Fixed – Paging issues after running research
• Fixed Train Units bugs:
-After starting unit training – the slider resets but the queues remain the same
- Fixed – Training cap modifier bug
• ADDED Full units list in spy attack target
• Towers – added to Battle Reports
• Fixed – Rankings Paging ; ADDED search and auto-selected user
• Fixed – some CSS RTL issues
• Fixed – Offer to buy food when there isn’t enough
• Fixed – City switched in map wasn’t working as it used to